Norwood & Co. Privacy Statement
Norwood & Co. (a division of Norwood Masonry incorporated) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its customers, and we take measures to safeguard your personal information. Norwood & Co. will not collect or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined below, except with your consent.
Collection of Personal Information
Norwood & Co. only collects the necessary personal information of our customers in the regular course of doing business: Collection of Personal Information
- To establish a business relationship with you
- To provide you with the agreed-upon services
- When providing you with a warranty statement
- When you choose to contact us vis-à-vis our contact form (such as your e-mail address when you e-mail us)
- When you file a job application with us electronically (such as your resume and telephone number).
When necessary, we collect the following personal information:
- Postal code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your insurance provider (only if we are dealing with an insurance claim)
Protecting Your Personal Information
Norwood & Co. takes appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information stays protected:
- Norwood & Co. has put privacy and security practices in place to safeguard our customers’ personal information
- We protect your personal information when dealing with other companies
- Only those employees who must see your personal information in the course of completing their job will be privy to such details
- We will happily respond to your request to access your personal information on file with us
Sharing of Your Information with Third Parties
Norwood & Co. does not disclose customer information to any third party unless it pertains directly to our scope of work: We only disclose your information to another company, affiliate or partner organization if it’s a necessary part of the services that we are providing to you. For example, if we are bricking your house, we pass on your address to the supplier so they can deliver the brick to your home (our job site).
Norwood & Co. has developed this site for individuals and business wanting information about and related to our services. Any personal information you provide will be used to respond to your message and/or to provide you with the requested service or product. We do not collect your personal information if you browse our website. To the extent that our web server may collect IP addresses, that information is used only for the operation and security of our website and cannot identify a specific person directly.
Contact us at 1-613-264-9907 and we would be happy to provide you with further information.